Space, peace and luxury!
The holiday villa with 6 bedrooms is located on park "Buitenplaats Horsterwold", on a plot of almost 900 m2.
The luxurious, attractive and spacious home is very suitable for families, groups of friends, sports teams, for example, a brainstorm session as an alternative to "the hut on the moor" or for temporary stay for expats.
It is not rented to young people (groups).
The location is very centrally located in the Netherlands. Amsterdam is 45 minutes by car, Utrecht 30 minutes and Harderwijk 10 minutes and .... there is a lot of fun to do in the vicinity!!! Curious about what, see "in the area".
There are 3-4 parking spaces directly at the house.
* Spacious hall and toilet
* Very spacious and cozy living room
* Spacious dining table with 12 chairs
* TV, books and games
* Spacious kitchen is equipped with a
* Gas stove, combi microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, coffee maker and kettle
* Very well equipped kitchen inventory
* Double bedroom with adjoining bathroom with shower, toilet and sink.
*Washer and dryer
* 5 bedrooms, each suitable for 2 people
* Bathroom with bath, double sink and toilet
* Bathroom with shower, double sink and urinal
* Separate shower
* Large terrace of over 50m2 with garden furniture
* Garden adjacent to a small canal
* Gas BBQ (including gas bottle)
*Swimming pool. The swimming pool is open from approx. May to September.
* 2 tennis courts
* Bicycles and canoes can be rented at the park.
* Adjacent to the largest deciduous forest in Europe the "Horsterwold"
In the park guests stay who love the peace and space.
Please note that there are other residents. They also stay at this park for the quietness of the area. You can stay outside with each other of course, but keep in mind the other guests at the park, especially after 22.00. Otherwise go in the villa, there is also plenty of room :).
We expect the guests to be careful with our goods and deal with it as if it were their own!
Organizing student parties, bachelor parties, drinking parties etc. is prohibited in this house.